This online training class uses interactive teaching tools to help supervisors recognize the signs of mental illness in their employees and respond in a legal and empathetic way. It also teaches supervisors what needs to be documented, when to involve HR, and how to be a helpful resource in the interactive process. Because this class is online only, your supervisors will need individual access to a computer and video camera.
By the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Know when potential mental health issues are happening.
- Use three empathetic questions to get the key information needed.
- Document the right details.
- Effectively engage in the interactive process.
- Hold employees accountable for performance and behavior expectations.