This class is intended for supervisors who have already taken one of our introductory Preventing Harassment training courses. With the baseline knowledge set in the prior class, participants will jump feet-first into a series of hypotheticals that touch on harassment, discrimination, bullying, retaliation, equal opportunity, and bias. The questions are designed to stimulate conversation, consider common reactions, and help supervisors respond from a place of integrity and leadership, paving the way for a workplace of mutual respect and trust.
By the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Understand the business cost of harassment claims.
- Recognize the underlying motivation in sexual harassment.
- Spot and stop subtle retaliatory and abusive behavior.
- Apply tools to neutralize the impact of explicit and implicit bias.
- Own the supervisor's role in addressing inappropriate behavior and building mutual respect.