No amount of training or coaching can make up for a poor hiring decision. Yet, the process of interviewing applicants for open positions can be challenging, and sometimes less than successful.
Many companies have their own specific interview process but can benefit from taking a step back to make sure it is as effective as possible.
This workshop covers essential interview skills that every person involved in the interviewing process needs, so that hiring managers can feel more confident selecting individuals whose skills and talents best fit the job opening requirements.
By the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Utilize techniques to discover an applicant’s background, experience, and skills.
- Use interview questions effectively.
- Conduct a behavioral interview using a step-by-step process.
- Listen for certain factors in applicant’s responses without prejudging or gathering irrelevant information.
- Make use of tips and techniques when conducting virtual interviews.
The following dates are available for public registration for Effective Interviewing.