By the end of this training program, you will be able to:
• Incorporate in job postings the three mandatory disclosures that must be communicated to all applicants
• Articulate basic qualifications in job ads that allow employers to reduce their applicant tracking burden by following the Internet Applicant rule
• Apply appropriate recordkeeping procedures to temporary agency workers
• Implement the mandatory pre-offer and post-offer invitations to self-identify
• Establish a schedule for reviewing personnel processes and job qualification standards in compliance with the affirmative action regulations for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.