By the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Identify two reasons the company should care about drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Understand the different drug testing methods and when testing may occur.
- Assess your leadership style and your impact as a leader.
- Know which testing methods are allowed at your company.
- List at least 10 signs that an employee may be impaired by drugs or alcohol.
- Learn how to document observations.
- Have difficult conversations with employees.