By the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- List six components that define “sexual harassment.”
- Recognize workplace activity that can lead to harassment complaints.
- Describe two specific ways that employers can be held liable for harassment.
- Define your important role in enforcing the company’s non-harassment policy.
- Demonstrate the five steps a supervisor must follow when responding to a harassment complaint.
- Describe the timeline for investigation of a harassment complaint.