- Understaffed HR handling all stateside matters
- HR disconnected from corporate: World HQ in Japan
- Legal fees using outside counsel approaching $60k/year
- Immediately after membership on-boarding, discrimination complaint filed by employee
- International electronics manufacturer, traded sector
- 2 US outlets with US headquarters and distribution center—100+ stateside employees
- Rapid acceleration with year over year double-digit growth
- Vigilant developed a highly cost-effective membership proposal
- HR risk and safety risk assessments (dist. center) conducted by Vigilant staff
- Immediate response to internal complaint filed by employee
- Internal investigation conducted by Vigilant employment attorney
- Joining Vigilant, outside legal fees were lowered by $46,900/year*
- Internal discrimination complaint investigation successfully mitigated litigation risk
- HR issues handled promptly, efficiently, and in a timely manner
- Attorney response time significantly improved
From the Vigilant Member
What were some of your key issues on the employment front in recent years?
Policy development, best practices, tracking regulatory changes, crossing the 100+ FTE threshold.
Apart from costs, what were the other motivating factors for membership decision?
Creating bandwidth, trusted external partner, availability of support.
“Diane is seen as an extension of our internal team. She responds as if she were working for us directly.”
Who, apart from you, has tangibly seen a positive outcome from membership on any level?
The investigation response really won over our CEO. Previously had a 15-year relationship with outside legal firm.
* Any result that our employment attorneys have achieved on behalf of one member company on a particular issue does not necessarily indicate that similar results can be obtained for other members.